Thursday, March 21, 2019

Cohen, Michael. "Objections and Questions"



I know which tweets you are talking about. First of all, it is absolutely not true. I did not do it to embarrass the president. He knows the truth. I know the truth, many people know the truth. Under no circumstances do I want to embarrass the president of the United States of America. The truth is, I told the truth. I took responsibility for my actions. And instead of him taking responsibility for his actions, what does he do? He attacks my family. And after yesterday, again being before the court and taking the responsibility and receiving a sentence of 36 months, the only thing he could do is to tweet about my family?

No. No, it was a blind loyalty. It was to a man I admired, but I do not know the answer to it. And I am angry at myself. My family is disappointed that they've taught me, my mother, father, right from wrong. And I didn't display good judgment.

What do you mean, "lied"? Lied about what? At the Trump organization, it is a microcosm of even just a New York real estate market. What do we lie about? It's New York real estate, yes, it is the greatest product ever created, is that a lie? [Cf. Christiane Lagarde AKA The Tanned, “The Market will sort itself out.”] [... how so?] He's a very different individual. [What's happened to him?] I think the pressure of the job is much more than what he thought it was going to be. It's not like the Trump organization where he would bark out orders and people would blindly follow what he wanted done. There's a system here, he doesn't understand the system, and it's sad because the country has never been more divisive. And one of the hopes that I have out of the punishment that I've received, as well as the cooperation that I have given, I will be remembered in history as helping to bring this country back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment