Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Thoughts.

  Woke up after 1PM. Visited USCcampus. Visited Cinematic Art School. I heard the echos of the laughter on so-called situationcomedies on TV. Saw the notices of the classes I don't have to attend. Entered the Doheny Library. I think that general stacks were prohibited from the non-students. This stay has made me realise completely that the studios in Hollywood were nothing but a part of huge conglomerates and mergers in a feudalistic society, and that the majority of the students on the campus on USC is nothing but heartless fucks earning money in what is called the jobmarket. Also, some of the slaveowners haven't a clue about the nature of the power, and I must understand that the Power is a product of different abilities in a society which changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment