1. Roman: No, but I also think there were several points in Netanyahu’s speech that were not factually accurate, like Mr. Finkelstein said. For instance, he said Mufti died in Cairo in 1974 of cancer. He died in Beirut. But I think that the real Element of what we have to look at here when regarding Mufti’s involvement, not just for the Holocaust, but about Palestinian Arab Incitement against Jews is the History of Mufti’s meetings with Hitler. In February of 1941, an invitation was extended from Hitler to the Mufti in Jerusalem to Berlin. The meeting then took place in Berlin in 1941. This is all available in German Foreign Record. In June of that year, there was a starting of the plan called Operation Barbarossa or the Nazi Invasion of Russia-Occupied Poland and Germany and Lithuania. We know that the Holocaust started its inception, became in 1929, 1939, and 1940 and 1941, and culminated in the first mass Killing in ** in September of 1941. The allegation that the Mufti was the inspiration for the Holocaust is factually incorrect. However. To deviate from the claims that the Mufti did not have any involvement with the Holocaust is also factually incorrect. We saw at this at the meeting of 28 November 1941. When the Mufti and Hitler met in Berlin, there were four Agreements that came to be. And of those Agreements, one would be: The use of Mufti’s Propaganda in trying to rally Arabs in coming forth a Middle Eastern Holocaust that was coming to be planned, and this was also a part of the historical record.
2. Roman: Sure.
3. Roman: Sometimes politicians make factually incorrect statements. However. I don’t think he was trying to point to the historical record as his general point. [Ronald Reagan & George Herbert Walker Bush] I think he was trying to point was the linkeage between the Mufti, his Ideological heir, Yasser Arafat, and subsequently, the Palestinian Incitements that’s going on today as being of the same lineage as the Mufti’s Hatred towards Jews. That’s the wider issue of what trying to bring up. The context in which he did it may have been incorrect. However. I have to say that the Element and the Patho of what he was trying to talk about was correct.
4. Roman: That claim is factually incorrect.
5. Roman: I think I deserve an opportunity to respond to these outrageous accusations.
6. Roman: I disagree with that, but first and foremost, I think any ad hominem attacks against my Organisation or any Individuals involved with it would be completely irresponsible.
7. Roman: Yes, we did support the Right of Free Speech. We did support the Free Speech in Europe. Like right now, we’re supporting the Right to Have a Discussion about the elements in Palestinian Extremism. This doesn’t have anything to do with this historical narrative that you’re trying to bring up and take away from the ad hominem attacks that are going on in Israel right now. So let me address the Incitement narrative that I was asked by the interviewer.
8. Roman: The roots of Palestinian Incitements come from [Amin] al-Husseini, the former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem. In 1999, released autobiography, written only in Arabic and not having been translated into English until 2014 when the book came out called The Nazis, the Islamists, and the Making of the Modern Middle East. We see that the Grand Mufti himself describes the protocols of his meeting with Hitler taking place, and trying and claim to take the Responsibility for an Incitement that took place in North Africa and in the Middle East, and even taking Responsibility for the **, in 1941 in Pogram against Jews in Baghdad. There is an inescapable and inextracable connexion between Islamists in 40s and the Nazi Movement. And to make a claim that there was an unholy alliance between Zionism and Nazism is absurd. The conversation that took place between Shamir and elements. That alliance you were talking about was not an alliance against the British. It was an effort to extract Jews from Europe so that they wouldn’t die in the gas chambers. If you look at actual Zionist archives.
9. Roman: I reiterate. The Mufti was not the mastermind of the Final Solution.
10. Roman: You’re putting words into my mouth, sir. I said the Mufti, the Mufti was not the architect nor the mastermind of the Holocaust. That’s what I’m saying. And in addition to that.
11. Roman: You may quote whomever you want, but you will not quote me. I would say this to you: The Mufti.
12. Roman: He was sought after by the Nuremberg Tribunal. He was a War-criminal.
Roman: You can try to talk over me all you
want, but it doesn’t change the facts.
Roman: It doesn’t change the facts.
Roman: Mr. Finkelstein, I’m glad you know how
16. Roman: I’d like to be able to respond to this diatribe for the last minue and a half, if that’s okay.
17. Roman: Sure, sure. The only [lunatics] and maniacs that I’ve been able to see is young Palestinian teenagers getting on to the bus filled with Israeli children and try to stab them to death. This conversation about Incitement is not about the Prime Minister Netanyahu. What it is about the roots of Incitement that have been plaguing Palestinian Society going back 70 years. Whether it was an attempted involvement of Mufti, trying to bring the Holocaust to the Middle East. [What the fuck?]
18. Roman: Occupation is not the root of the Palestinian Incitement. There was no State of Israel from which to resist in 1941 when the Mufti met with Hitler. The Ideological heir to the Symbolism and the Ideology of Resistance, which Palestinians claim it is and which I’m saying is Terrorism, started many years before the State of Israel was founded. And the argument is: Generation after generation that is used by the Palestinian leaders that try to whip up the Fury and resentment against the Jews who are living rightfully in their historical homeland of Israel is coming from the same base of Hatred that is being used today that try to convince the young Palestinians on social Media and other venues of Incitement to commit these heinous terrorist Attacks. If we want to end the cycle of Violence, we also have to end the cycle of Incitement that has been going on for generations. Now, it was interesting to see that we talked about David Ben-Gurion and also Yitzhak Shamir, both Individuals who came to accept the fact that they had to negotiate with their Palestinian partner. Israelis had accepted the Idea of the State of Palestine since 1948 -
19. Roman: - when UN was able to vote on it. And what we see now is even Binyamin Netanyahu.
20. Roman: Sure.
21. Roman: Go to the Madrid Conference, sir. That’s all you need to do.