Friday, April 28, 2017

Cambridge Single Parents Meetup. (26 Apr 2017) Meetup. Retrieved from https://www.meetup.com/cambridge-ma-single-parents/.



  I’ve got to check this out.

  We are a group of single parents living in and near Cambridge, MA - looking to socialize and take advantage of all the amenities of our fair city: coffee shops, parks and cool neighborhoods to explore. There is so much to do with (and without) the kids and if you have an idea, let us know!

  We're 480 Single Parents
  New members must be approved by the Organizer
  Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members

  Upcoming Meetups
1.       Saturday, April 29, 2017 9:00 AM | Two-Day Spring Divorce Retreat | 6 Single Parents attending
2.       Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 6 Single Parents attending
3.       Thursday, May 18, 2017 7:00 PM | Finding Love Through Online Dating | 5 Single Parents attending
4.       Wednesday, June 7, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 1 Single Parents attending
5.       Wednesday, July 12, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 1 Single Parents attending
6.       Wednesday, August 2, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 1 Single Parents attending
7.       Wednesday, September 6, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 1 Single Parents attending
8.       Wednesday, October 4, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 1 Single Parents attending
9.       Wednesday, November 1, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 1 Single Parents attending
10.   Wednesday, December 6, 2017 6:30 PM | Divorce Resource Night | 1 Single Parents attending

4 comments:

  1. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WHATSAPP:+2348104102662?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taught of so many ways to show appreciation to Dr.Ogudugu for is help in reuniting myself and my lover that left me for almost two weeks ago, But i believe that through this means i will be able to let more people to know about Dr.Ogudugu. Without wasting much time i have decided that i will write down Dr.Ogudugu contact detail which is through email: greatogudugu@gmail.com. If i got my lover back through these detail then trust me a lot of people out can still rescue there relationship only if they believe and contact Dr.Ogudugu through his detail Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I contact Dr.Agbazara when i had of him and This was even faster than I could dream of. Thank you for taking time to listen to me and answering all my emails Dr.Agbazara. I feel emotional strong again. My confidence is back and I can see my future clearly now. I am forever grateful for your help in re-uniting me with my lover who divorced and left me years ago for another woman. you will see for your self what am saying when you contact this great spell caster called Dr.Agbazara on for any help at: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR call or add on WHATSAPP: +2348104102662 ) and get your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete