Tuesday, July 21, 2015

LukeFord. Devon raped? Are you fucking kidding me? His blog. 13 May 2009.



NL-In Answer to Devon’s post about her experience on the Baha set, I have this from a person who worked on that set. I do not have his permission to use his name, but he says he is a Shane’s World Employee
Now the truth: I do hate hearing this type of shit for many reasons.
1. being that I consider Jack Venice a friend, now no one really knows what happened up there but him and the other guy who got in trouble & the chick. Jack was a very lighthearted, easy go lucky guy. The one thing everyone forgets wether you like him or not he did find Alexis Texas, Rachel Starr & Rachel Roxxx (so you gotta like one of them)
2nd is that I like Devon, she was always very cool to me (Shot her in Baja, for web content, for other people after her contract was up) but as far as her being raped? Are you fucking kidding me? I was on that Baja trip and she might actually think that because of the amount of pills she was on.
Watch the movie, if you cant tell then you might be high. I think you see her with her tooth brush halfway down her throat at some point. I just hate this shit, its not fair to say shit about someone who cant defend himself, wether you like him or not. Just not cool. Why wait till now to come out with this? If it was something like that, just convienient I guess.
That and a lack of stuff to talk about, and on myspace? Come on. Feel like some one has to set the record straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment