1. 7-Up Factory: Any sizeable club where ALL dancers are 7ish and Up
2. Air Dance: A lame lap dance. No contact whatsoever. None. And there are no refunds. If you get these frequently, maybe you need to shower more than once a week.
3. ATF: All Time Favorite - a patron’s favorite dancer. If you have one of these, please see PL lower in the gloss.
4. ATM: The dancer’s term for a PL. Don’t be one of these.
5. BBBJ: Bare Back Blow Job. BJ sans condom. Felatio Make sure you get to a clinic afterwards.
6. BBFS: Bare Back Full Service (aka Russian Roulette)
7. Bird Dog: A bouncer that watches over the private dance room.
8. Blue Light Shoppers: Cheap guys who come in and wait for only the two-for-one dance specials, nurse a drink all night long. AKA Tuesday’s @ Deja Vu.
9. Boobie Bashing: Smothering your face in her boobs in order for her to retrieve a tip you have placed in your mouth. A Stevie done for money.
10. CIM: Cum-In-Mouth.
11. COI: City of Industry. A city east of Los Angeles, CA
12. DATY: Dine at the Y. Cunilingus. Eating Pussy.
13. DFK: Deep French Kiss
14. DS: Dream Stripper
15. Extras: Prostitution, done within a stripclub with at least the tacit permission of the management. Extras are normally performed with your pants down and are classified into HJ (hand jobs), BJ (blowjobs) and FS (full service). There may be limits on how much service management will allow.
16. F/S or FS: Full Service, and we aint talking about the gas station, even though there is pumping going on.
17. Friction Dance: A contact dance performed with the dancer’s legs on the floor inside of yours, as opposed to a true lap, where she climbs on top of your lap. Also known as a crotch dance.
18. Full Contact: A lap dance where a statistically significant amount of touching and/or grinding takes place. Comes in two basic varieties:
19. “ONE WAY”: at a minimum the dancer grinds your crotch with her ass with the intent of getting you off in your pants. Enhanced variations can include her rubbing her tits in your face, stroking your package, nibbling you. pinching you, etc. Often you will be allowed some limited touching of the girl (thighs, ass) but “limited” is the operative word in a ONE WAY.
20. “TWO WAY”: where in addition to the above you are free to feel the dancers tits, ass, sometimes crotch, etc. Enhanced variations can include kissing, licking and sucking her nipples, slipping a finger or two in her kitty, oral sex. Can get very intimate.
21. GFE: Girl Friend Experience - usually a term reserved for escorts, but it has spilled over into strip club lingo. Not sure if it’s a good thing though, as I have never had a girlfriend give me a nasty grinding lap dance. I’d much rather have a HASE.
22. HASE: Hot Ass Stripper Experience - One or more strippers having wild passionate sex with me just cause they like the bulge in the FRONT of my pants.
23. Hoover: A British term, to vacuum, named after the vacuum cleaners. When used in Canadian clubs, it means to “suck all the money out of your pockets”.
24. ITC: Inside The Club - As opposed to OTC (Outside The Club). Usually in reference to Extras performed ITC.
25. Juiced: When the Dancer is able to take all the money that you came in the Strip Joint with.
26. Lap Dance: AKA a lap, lapper, or LD. Any more-or-less intimate performance that a female dancer does for you alone for additional money with you in a sitting (or lying) position with your pants up. Almost always advertised as involving some form of contact. A LD may be totally public or completely private or anything in between.
27. LDK: Cumming in your pants during a lapdance. Named for LapDanceKing.
28. LFK: Light French Kiss.
29. Mileage: Just how much shit you can get away with.
30. Mini-Lap: A Lap Dance where the dancer leaves the stage and performs the lap for a few seconds out in public, usually for $1 or $2.
31. Nipple Feels: The act of tipping a dancer between her breasts so that you can cop a feel of her nipple when she grabs for your dollar.
32. OTC: Outside The Club - Meeting with a dancer for anything from an after work snack at Denny’s to a dinner date to an escort session. Not usually approved of by the club or by many dancers.
33. Pervert Row: Dancers call the seats around the the stage , nearest the stairs, Pervert Row because the poor tipping guys who sit here try desperate measures to get free close up views when the girls are coming and going off the stage, somehow think the girls won’t notice them. Sure giveaway you’re a PL if you sit here and nurse one drink for three hours.
34. PL: Pathetic Loser - get a grip, she’s not in love with you, she just wants your money. All of it.
35. PSE: Porn Star Experience. The look of a porn star: nice fake tits (big but not too big - have a LOT of fun with them), great ass, tattoos/piercings, and looked like a porn star (not gorgeous but also not a butter face.)
36. RC or Raincoater: A patron who doesn’t care what a dancer looks like or how old she is as long as she can squat and pump.
37. RIL--Regular In Love: A PL who gives big money to one dancer for laps in the hope that the “date” outside the club will actually happen. He is too smitten to understand that there will never be a date, just his empty wallet.
38. ROB: Rip Off Bitch - Stay away, stay far away from these dancers, unless you’re a PL.
39. Rock: Customer who sits in a strip club, buys the 2 drink minimum (nurses both), doesn’t get lap dances, doesn’t tip the girls, doesn’t tip the bartenders/waitresses and sits there ALL night. Don’t be a Rock!
40. RTW: Putting bills into a stripper’s garter all the way around her leg and making her look like a Christmas Tree with money.
41. Six-Foot Rule: A law which states that a dancer must be at least six feet away from her customer.
42. Snaking: Anything from sneaking a peak to outright ogling of a nearby dancer performing a personal dance (table, friction, etc) for another guy.
43. Spectator: Guy who sits and ogles everyone else’s dance but never buys one of his own. Guy who sits at Pervert Row all night but refuses to tip the girls on stage. (Also known as a PL) No one likes a spectator!
44. SS: See Stripper Shit
45. Stage Dance: Any public performance by a female dancer done on stage with the intent of arousing men and for which you do not have to pay any more money (except for optional tips). The classic striptease, in all its infinite variety.
46. Stevie: When a dancer puts your face between her boobs - so even Stevie Wonder would know he’s in a strip club!
47. Stripper Shit: Anything a stripper tells you to separate you from your money. This could range from “my car broke down” to “my boyfriend doesn’t fuck me anymore” to “my, you have a huge cock” to “do you work out a lot?” Good luck sorting it out. The good strippers are masters at the shit.
48. Table Dance: An air dance where everyone knows before the dance begins that there will be no contract.
49. TF: Tittie Fuck
50. TOFTT: Take One For The Team
51. TUSCL: The Ultimate Strip Club List
52. Two-Foot Rule: A law which states that a dancer must keep both feet on the floor. This led to friction dancing.
53. UHM: Ultra High Mileage
54. VHM: Very High Mileage
55. Whale: A club patron who ties up one or more of your desired dancers for one hour plus, often in VIP room, for many consecutive dances. (minnow)
56. YMMV: Your Mileage May Vary - Don’t expect to receive the same treatment unless you fork out the same amount of dollars.
57. YMWV: Your Mileage Will Vary