Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thoughts.

  FriedkinConnexionThe byWilliamFriedkin arrived. It is certain that he has no social consciousness in his films, just likePolanski.
  It's fucking hot, as expected. Priority, various transcripts.

  Books which I have read.
  Dark Passage by David Goodis
  Nightfall by David Goodis
  The Burglar by David Goodis
  Cassidy's Girl by David Goodis
  The Moon in the Gutter by David Goodis [Great.]
  Of Tender Sin by David Goodis
  Nightsquad by David Goodis

  Added. What path should I follow in life? I must learn the lessons from the men whose hypocrisy and pretentiousness disgust me, e.g., Soderbergh, Cronenberg. Also Jarmusch and that cunt of his, whose indifference and stupidity, caused by too much consumption ofFiction, disgust me. We should live our lives, so that we won't be ashamed. I am disgusted with the bourgeoisie advocating the change only for the sake of the bourgeoisie. If they succeed, it won't change anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment